STUDENT, AMATEUR, PROFESSIONAL
NOTE: All adult submissions may be offered for sale by the artist
- Entrants must be residents of Madison County, Jefferson County or Fremont County to be eligible (Strict enforcement from 2017).
- Entries may include any 2-dimensional art medium, including drawing, painting, and photography or mixed media.
- Entries must be properly framed and ready for display.
- A properly completed entry form must accompany entries.
- Limit two entries per person.
- Entries must be available for display throughout the entire length of the show.
- Entries must be submitted in person in the lobby of Hemming Village, 160 West 2nd South
Adult Art Competition & Exhibit
- June 29, 10am-6pm: Adult show entries due. Please print the entry form before coming to Hemming Village.
- Limit two entries per person. Entry for must be filled out before arriving at Hemming Village for submission. Please read disclaimer carefully and fill out all fields. Artwork not framed and wired for display will not be accepted. All Entries will be on display at Hemming Village July 7-July 21.
- July 5, 6pm-7pm: Award Ceremony with artist J. Kirk Richards, keynote speaker.
- July 6-17, Adult Art Competition and Exhibit
- July 18, 9am-5pm: Adult show artwork pick up
Adult Art Competition Awards
- STUDENT; (18 and above) AWARDS: 1st $250, 2nd $175, 3rd $100, Merit Award $50
- AMATEUR: (adult) AWARDS: 1st $250, 2nd $175, 3rd $100, Merit Award $50
- PROFESSIONAL: (adult) AWARDS: 1st $1,000, 2nd $750, 3rd $500, Merit Award $100